Broker Check

Our Difference2

Client Centered

At TM Wealth Management, we value quality over quantity. Relationships over production quotas. We prefer to work with a select group of families and develop an understanding of our clients that goes beyond the money. We want to know what truly matters to you. Not all financial firms think the same.

Many large national companies encourage their advisors to take on as many clients as possible until they reach 1,000 or more. Then focus on the top 10% while some how still trying to service the other 90%.

We made a decision to limit our wealth managers to no more than 100 clients each. We only accept new people via personal introduction and who typically have $1M+ of investable assets. This allows us to give more personal attention to each client.

Are we a good fit for each other? Let’s find out. It all starts with a conversation.